Monday, November 23, 2009

North Head Reserve






First we had to go and get torches. That was quite annoying. But I ended up with a blue LED. It's on my desk now. I was with my dad instead of my mum. Travis came too. He found it cool because of all the cannons.

We drove up the little street and after we were up it I felt it was like a slide because it was really steep.

Then we hopped out of the car and went to look at the first GIANT cannon. Instead of walking down the path I slid down the very very steep hill straight down. Boosha!

After that we went into the tunnels. Travis was really spooked out so we had to get out of there.

We went up the hill a little more to look in a place where there was a painting on the wall. There were marks where to point the guns.


No comments:

Post a Comment